Otisville Country Fair
Think good-ol'-fashioned country fair. Highlights: a hay-bale toss, a chainsaw competition, horseshoe tournament, car show, tractor pull, cast-iron frying-pan toss, hayrides, antique machinery, storybook princess parties, animal tent, food--shall we go on?
Some attractions vary by day, so consult the schedule and plan your visit accordingly.
Event times are as follows:
- Thursday, August 8 - 5:00-10:00 pm (teen night)
- Friday, August 9 - 5:00-10:00 pm (family night)
- Saturday, August 10 - 12:00-11:00 pm (Garden Tractor Pull: 9:00 am)
- Sunday, August 11 - 12:00-9:00 pm (Color Run: 9:00 am; Antique Tractor Pull: around 10:00 am; plus a fireworks display at 9:00 pm)
Other timed events to be announced.
- Ride Bracelets:
- Thursday and Friday, 5pm-10pm: $25
- Saturday, 1pm-5pm "Family Day": $15
- Sunday, 1pm-5pm: $25
- Single tickets:
- $1.25 each
- Sheet of 20 tickets: $25
- Sheet of 40 tickets: $40
- Parking: $5 in lot across from fairgrounds