Fall Virtual Classes Starting in September. Registration opens August.
Kids 4 Coding bridges the gap between what kids learn in traditional academic classes and what they need to succeed in the current rapidly evolving tech-based society. With more than 20 years in public education and private entrepreneurship, the founders of Kids 4 Coding have established partnerships with tech experts, educators and entrepreneurs to develop a highly engaging curriculum integrating trending technologies and 21st Century Learning. Now in its 10th year of operation, Kids 4 Coding continues to develop new programs and serve new communities each year.
About Kids 4 Coding
- Accredited STEM program
- Kids 4 Coding provides innovative, hands-on projects and challenges that propel kids to tech readiness and demonstrate real world value.
- Affordable course offerings capture kids’ imaginations with connections to their interests and passions, with a solid foundation of practical STEM education.
- The program fills gaps in tech education, preparing future engineers, programmers and entrepreneurs in roles that haven’t even been invented yet. The fun, engaging curriculum creates the basis for tech fluency our future society will require.
Programs are designed to help students move at their own pace in a culture of collaboration and inclusivity. All levels of learners are welcome.
- The student/teacher ratio is 7:1 for on-campus programs.
- Kids 4 Coding recruits well-vetted instructors who are majoring in computer science and engineering programs at top colleges and universities including Tufts, BU, Harvard and MIT.
- Entrepreneur Magazine | Top 4 Finalist for Small Business with Passion & Vision (2017)
- Tech Republic | 10 Inspiring Stories Tech Doing Good
- Microsoft Azure | Voted One of Atlanta's Top 10 Most Innovative Young Tech Startups (2015)