Fri Nov 27, 2020
10:00am to 12:00pm ET
Adults $45; Children (11 and younger) $30
Mount Vernon preps for the holidays with a lantern-lit historic area. The vast stretch of the bowling green is washed in ambient holiday illumination and classic holiday music.
- Chat with soldiers at an 18th-century winter encampment
- See sparks fly at the Blacksmith shop
- Listen to costumed Christmas carolers
- Meet a special holiday guest, Aladdin the Camel
- Shop for artisan-made goods crafted using 18th-century techniques
- Purchase warm food and holiday drinks from the Mount Vernon Inn Food Truck
- Social Distancing: Guests to maintain 6-feet of social distancing. Signage is placed throughout the estate to remind guests.
- Facial Coverings: All guests and staff are required to wear facial coverings both indoors and outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer stations have been installed around the estate, as well as signage promoting proper hygiene.
- Enhanced Cleaning: Mount Vernon's staff provide regular enhanced cleaning in high touch areas throughout the day.