My family is going to have a hard time choosing which festival to attend this weekend, with awesome-sounding options like the Play Festival (pictured), the West End Children's Festival, and the Boston GreenFest to choose from. If that's not enough, families can hit a feast or an old-fashioned country fair for a real taste of summer. Yum!
But never fear if none of those float your boat. Plenty of other picks can satisfy the gamer, astronomer, or biker among you. Finally, for a couple of completely different choices, theater-loving kids can get a peek behind the scenes, or parents can support an exciting endeavor to produce a Curious George Documentary.
Also on Mommy Poppins Boston this week:
- Another potential road trip awaits with this list of great things to do in Gettysburg, PA.
- Scott shares deets on all the indoor and outdoor fun to be had at the EcoTarium.
- If you've got a princess, she might like this palace in NYC.
- Pile everyone in the car for a fun night out at one of these drive-in movie theaters.
- Dreaming of a getaway? Anna shares the scoop on Blue Waters Antigua.
- Elyse has some great tips on visiting the Boston Public Market.
Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to check out the full Event Calendar!