It appears that we may break out of the teens this weekend (!), but even if we don't, there're plenty to do with kids in and around Boston, inside and out. From the opening of Wheelock Family Theatre’s production of Hairspray, the Musical on Friday to a Wingmasters Birds of Prey demonstration on Sunday, we’ve got you covered.
Families can enjoy other events like the Rock ’n’ Romp Rock Show and International Film Festival on Saturday and a chocolate festival in Harvard Square on Sunday. Read on for all our picks for the weekend, and visit our Events Calendar for other events.
Also this week on Mommy Poppins Boston:
- Chinese New Year celebrations begin this weekend;
- A heads-up about Classes and Camps for Boston Kids during February Vacation;
- Learn all about Visiting the Museum of Science with Kids;
- Catch Olympic fever with special events hosted by several area museums; and
- We’ve launched our Wee Work Series with four fun, simple projects for parents and kids to do together - let us know what you think