Italian Summer in the City 2009
Collina Italiana is pleased to announce the Italian Holiday Fun in the City mini camp on the Upper East Side for children.
The program is designed for kids who want to learn and practice Italian, meet new friends, have fun Italian style, and absorb the warm and lively culture of Italy while enjoying the holiday season in the city. The program includes:
- Il Tavolo in Italiano: summer school but more fun!
- Giochiamo in Italiano: learn Italian through play, music, theater, and games.
- Movimento: learn Italian through movement,modern dance and songs.
- Piccoli Cuochi: make the best foods of Italy; pizza, pasta, and biscotti... while absorbing Italian vocabulary of chefs.
- Cinema Italiano: study Italian through animated movies and cartoons.
- Arte Insieme: be creative; make art and speak Italian.
- Piccolo Teatro: perform your favorite star. Act in Italiano.
- Il Computer: create graphics and learn Italian software.
The Italian Summer in the City 2009 program runs from:
Summer Camp 1: June 3 - July 3
2009 Summer Camp 2: August 17 - September 4
Option 1 is $350 , Monday/Friday (5 days, 9am-3pm)
Option 2 is $250 , Tue , Wed ,Thu (9am-3pm)
Option 3 is $180 , Tue and Thu (9am-3pm)
Option 4 is $110 , Tue and Thu from 9am to 12pm
10% Discount for siblings
Early Drop off (8.30 am): $10 per day / Late Pick up (4.30 pm): $20 per day
135 east 96th street new york, ny 10128
And for more great camp ideas, check out our Summer Camp Guide!