Flatiron Summer Series
The Flatiron/23rd Street Partnership Business Improvement District’s Flatiron Summer Series returns with eight weeks of free programming. Throwback Thursdays - the best day for families takes place at the Public Plaza at 23rd Street, Broadway, and Fifth Avenue.
Throwback Thursdays include a game station that is free and open to the public on the Flatiron North Public Plaza, with giant games, board games, and cornhole sets. Games are available beginning at 11am until 7pm. Local businesses and organizations provide free cultural education and entertainment, such as a children's bookbinding activity by the Center for Book Arts and a photo frame arts & crafts project by Wonder Photo Shop from 12pm to 2pm on select Thursdays. At 6pm each Thursday, local musicians entertain passersby.
- Thursday, June 21 – Games, MoMath Solstice Sundial, The Center for Book Arts, The PIT, and Summer Scoops Kickoff with free gelato by Eataly.
- Thursday, June 28 – Games, Wonderphoto, and The Jazz Gallery.
- Thursday, July 5 – Games and The Jazz Gallery.
- Thursday, July 12 – Games and Hill Country Live.
- Thursday, July 19 – Games, TADA! Youth Theatre, and Mid-Summer Scoops with free frozen custard by Shake Shack.
- Thursday, July 26 – Games, Hill Country Live.
- Thursday, August 2 – Games and TBD
- Thursday, August 9 – Games, The Jazz Gallery, and Summer Sweets with free mini cannoli by Eataly.