Check out the exhibit Waterfront and stay for this program that lets children use their observation skills to discover and learn more about the photographs in the Waterfront exhibition.
Following the activity, stick around to enjoy the many family-friendly parts of Waterfront with children as young as one-year old to:
- Dress up like the women welders of the Brooklyn Navy Yard in WWII.
- Touch and smell goods, like cochineal bugs and coffee beans, which passed through Empire Stores when it was a busy warehouse.
- Use our Brooklyn waterfront magnet board to design your own city.
- Film videos of yourself traveling back in time.
- Color a Brooklyn waterfront themed postcard to mail to family & friends.