Farmhouse Family Day: Celebrate Juneteenth
Celebrate summer and commemorate Juneteenth at the Wyckoff House Museum's free outdoor Family Day. Families can participate in a creative flag-making activity, explore the farm, play with colonial-era toys and lawn games, and enjoy a scavenger hunt.
What to expect on your visit:
* Farmhouse Family Day is free and open to all ages, ideal for children ages 4-10.
* The house museum is currently closed to the public; all activities take place outdoors in the park and comply with social distancing protocols
* The flag making activity begins at 1pm.
* Farm activities (i.e. planting, weeding) and garden tours are limited, first come, first served. Make sure to wear close-toed shoes and prepare to get dirty. (RSVP does not guarantee participation)
HEALTH & SAFETY
* Mask wearing and social distancing requirements must be adhered to while visiting the grounds.
* Hand sanitizer is available throughout the park and event. Extra masks are available if you do not bring your own.
* Visitors are health-screened upon entering the park and are required to provide contact information in compliance with contact tracing protocol
* We recommend using the restroom before your arrival. There is one port-o-san on the property.