Spanish Bilingual Afternoons - Mondays
The Spanish Bilingual afternoon program is a 55-minute weekly session designed for school-aged students to boost their Spanish learning journey with stimulating lessons. With Tribeca Language's intuitive teaching approach, students get to have an enjoyable time while actively learning and speaking the language with ease.
Tribeca Language's expert native teachers use interactive activities, and communication-based materials to engage and entertain students. Students also get a language foundation for their future young adult life- whether it’s for college or their career. To ensure a catered approach and teaching experience, each session is limited to 6 students.
- 100% refundable up to 2 weeks before the start of the session with the $50 restocking fee.
- 50% refundable less than 2 weeks before the session starts with the $50 restocking fee.
- No make-ups, no cancellations, and no refunds after the start.
- A strict Covid-19 prevention protocol is followed in accordance with the CDC and NY State Guidelines. As a result, in order to participate in this session, each student must have filled out a class waiver and liability prior to the first day of his/her sessions.
- Tribeca Language is taking every precaution to ensure a COVID-safe environment including mask-wearing, hand sanitizer, physical distancing, and temperature checks. Additionally, all teachers are vaccinated.
- Masks are mandatory for all students over 2 years old and must fully cover the nose & mouth, immediately upon arrival & at all times during your session(s). Masks may not be removed at any time during the session.
- Social distancing must be observed by anyone attending at all times, as outlined by CDC & NY Safety guidelines.