French for Heritage Speakers
French for Heritage Speakers Program is a 55-minute weekly session designed for children of bilingual families that can understand the language but needs practice with speaking, reading and writing it. With Tribeca Language's intuitive teaching approach, they empower children to structure their thoughts and speak in their “background language”.
Tribeca Language's experienced native teachers facilitate their mastery of the language with the use of conversational games, interactive activities and lively materials to engage and entertain their students. Through each session, students will get the right tools to speak French language confidently.
To ensure a catered approach and teaching experience, each session is limited to 6 students.
- 100% refundable up to 2 weeks before the start of the session with the $50 restocking fee.
- 50% refundable less than 2 weeks before the session starts with the $50 restocking fee.
- No make-ups, no cancellations, and no refunds after the start.
- A strict Covid-19 prevention protocol is followed in accordance with the CDC and NY State Guidelines. As a result, in order to participate in this session, each student must have filled out a class waiver and liability prior to the first day of his/her sessions.
- Tribeca Language is taking every precaution to ensure a COVID-safe environment including mask-wearing, hand sanitizer, physical distancing, and temperature checks. Additionally, all teachers are vaccinated.
- Masks are mandatory for all students over 2 years old and must fully cover the nose & mouth, immediately upon arrival & at all times during your session(s). Masks may not be removed at any time during the session.
- Social distancing must be observed by anyone attending at all times, as outlined by CDC & NY Safety guidelines.