Taste Buds Kitchen Cooking Camps (In-Person & Virtual)
Calling all chefs ages four to teen! Taste Buds Kitchen offers in-person cooking camps in New York City and virtual cooking camps anywhere. Camps run all summer as well as every school holiday from Veteran's Day to Christmas week, MLK, winter/spring break, and more.
Cooking camps will be the highlight of your child's week. With delicious themes like Great American Bake Off, Cake Decorating, Rainbow Pasta, All You Knead is Love, Around the World, and Culinary Imposters, your budding chef will have a blast and learn new kitchen skills, tips, and tricks.
Limited-size classes are full of excitement and connection. Most recipes are vegetarian, and many can be adjusted to be gluten-free, dairy-free, or egg-free if you are joining in online.
- Age-appropriate camps for ages 4 to 17
- In-person camps on 27th street in NYC and online camps for campers anywhere
- Small-group half-day camps
- Campers will create three recipes each day—always savory and sweet; a fresh and unique menu is offered each week
- Hands-on experience for budding chefs to whip up batches of fun while learning new things
- Limited-size classes are full of excitement and connection
- Younger chefs focus on the basics along with kitchen games while older campers tackle advanced techniques and culinary challenges
- Camp registration is available by the week; you can sign up for one week or all twelve for a unique culinary adventure each week (single-day registration will open up closer to the summer if space allows).
Visit the website for an upcoming schedule and to sign up today.
Voted "Best Kids Cooking Class" by New York magazine, Taste Buds Kitchen specializes in hands-on cooking camps, classes, and parties for kids, families, and adults. Don't miss out on hundreds of kids cooking classes for ages 2 to teen throughout the year as well as delicious adult cooking classes, birthdays, and corporate events.