TADA! Youth Theater Camps
Meet TADA! Youth Theater at the Mommy Poppins Camp Fair for a Live Demo Session! Tuesday, May 4 at 4pm EDT. Sign up for the Live Session here.
Choose your own adventure with TADA! Youth Theater’s in-person summer camps. TADA! brings Broadway to you with fun musical theater camps, back in person at TADA!'s Flatiron location in Manhattan for ages 7-10. TADA! summer programs will keep young people engaged, active, and performing safely—with a lot of razzle-dazzle, of course.
Every week your child will:
- Engage in musical theater training
- Receive individualized attention and solo opportunities where they will be seen and heard
- Learn vocals and choreography to fun, upbeat songs based on the theme for the week
- Experience ensemble-based instruction by two professional NYC teaching artists
- Make connections with new friends.
Limited spots are available for 4-day camps; register today to secure your spot! Visit tadatheater.com for a complete listing of dates, pricing, and weekly themes.
Please thoroughly read through TADA's In-Person Summer 2021 Policies and Procedures before registration. All in-person camp registrations are non-refundable.