Six Flags Great Adventure Pet-Friendly Holiday Drive-Thru
Get in the spirit of the season at Six Flags Great Adventure's drive-thru Holiday in the Park experience, featuring beloved, decked-out holiday characters, popular iconic holiday decorations, a drive-by featuring Santa and Mrs. Claus and their helpful elves, and much more.
Masks must be worn if windows are down. Pets are welcome to join in the fun.
- Jolly Jamboree: live entertainment, twinkling trees, and a red sky pathway
- Holiday Heroes: a section home to some of the most iconic, hero-themed thrill rides
- Holiday Memories: traditional red, white and green décor evokes the warm memories of the holidays in this charming section
- North Pole: a kaleidoscope of color with Santa’s House – completely engulfed in lights – anchoring the center while two massive nutcrackers stand guard outside
- Polar Point: guests pass the 15-story Big Wheel, illuminated in lavender, to enter a world of brilliant, ice-blue trees offering the illusion of falling snow
- A Main Street Christmas: home to a spectacular, five-story, LED tree and gently-falling snow
- Gingerbread Junction: the Carousel pavilion’s exciting light show, peppermint swirl-wrapped trees, and giant, peppermint light projections
- Poinsettia Peak: poinsettia projection lights and Skull Mountain, illuminated in red, complete this area
- Holly Jolly Christmas: traditional red and green decor and a massive Santa inflatable
- And much more
** Please keep your family and others safe by wearing masks and social distancing. If an event appears too crowded, try using the "nearby" search feature on our event calendar to find something else to do.