Halloween Art Experience at Vibiana
Vibiana Immersive is a multi-sensory Halloween event for the whole family. Produced by LIT Experiential, this immersive event takes place at the historic Vibiana in Downtown Los Angeles and features curated art projects, stunning projection-mapped light installations, custom blacklight rooms perfect for selfies, blacklight neon face painting, and more.
What to expect:
- Enjoy a la carte fast casual dining options and sweets from Vibiana Chef, Owner Neal Fraser
- A breathtaking projection mapping installation from designer Bart Kresa
- Unleash your inner artist with a curated Halloween art project, designed for all ages and levels by Gassia Mouradian of Petit Bizoo Art Studio.
- Take pics and videos in custom-designed blacklight selfie sets
- Private psychic readings from celebrity medium Rebecca Fearing
- Black light neon face painting
- Costumes encouraged
LED BALLOON GHOST
Light up your trick or treating with a ghost created from an LED balloon. Nothing haunting about these aparitions, your delightful spirit is guaranteed to be a beacon of light on the spookiest of nights.
BLACKLIGHT PUMPKIN DECORATING
Take your pumpkin decorating to another dimension. Whether your approach is free hand, stenciled, or a combination of the two, your creation will come alive under the glow of the black light.
Doors open at 12:00pm. Entrances available every hour. Last entrance begins at 4:00pm.