Head to Historic Downtown Bethel to stroll through the town while sipping on hot cocoa and soup, ride around town in a horse drawn carriage, listen to carolers, visit with Santa, watch the lighting of the tree, and so much more!
The schedule includes:
- 11:00-4:00 The Friends of the Bethel Library Holiday Sale in the lobby of the library
- 1:00-5:00 Vintage Bridal Gown Exhibit Bethel Historical Society 40 Main St
- 1:00 - 4:00 Free crafts compliments of The Toy Room at Chamber Office
- 1:30-5:00 Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- 2:00-5:00 Complimentary Hot Soup – provided by Bethel’s fine Restaurants and served by Cub Scout Pack 156. Hot cocoa and S’mores by the Firepit.
- 1:00-6:00 Music on the Green – Record Spin with Damon Wade
- 5:15-5:30 Tree Lighting & Greeting by First Selectman Matt Knickerbocker
- 5:30-6:00 Santa arrives by our own Bethel Fire Dept – Photographer available – Small Town Studio