Journalists, politicians, authors, creators and newsmakers from our community and around the nation come together to take a hard look at the people, policy and events that shape our lives.
Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Jane Goodall (Founder, The Jane Goodall Institute; U. N. Messenger of Peace)
- Dr. Ibram X. Kendi (Professor, Boston University; Founding Director, BU Center for Antiracist Research; Author)
- Nancy Pelosi (Speaker, U.S. House of Representatives)
- Judy Woodruff (Anchor and Managing Editor, PBS NewsHour)
- Rick Steves (Travel writer & Host, Rick Steves' Europe)
- Pramila Jayapal (U.S. Representative, Washington)
- Robert Reich (Author & Former U.S. Secretary of Labor)
- Amy Klobuchar (U.S. Senator, Minnesota)
- Robert M. Gates (Former Secretary of Defense)
- Bill Nye (Science Educator, Author & Podcast Host)
The schedule lists all of the sessions. (Note that times shown on the schedule are in Pacific)
Registration is free but RSVP is required. Donations are encouraged.