Giveaway: Kiddie Cruise
This giveaway has ended. Click here to see our current giveaways. Will you be happy when the summer ends or are you dreading it? Either way, the end of summer is a time to celebrate so why not have a last hoorah on us with this giveaway for four tickets to the NYC based Kiddie Cruise!
You will board your cruise ship and set sail for a three hour tour (actually its only two hours but I couldn't control myself from writing that line) on the Hudson and around the Statue of Liberty. The cruise ship which is called the Queen of Hearts, is a 3 level Louisiana-Style paddlewheel boat that is literally packed full of kiddie entertainment. Recommended for kids ages 2 to 8, expect lots of kid pleasers including face painting, balloon sculpting, arts and crafts, magic shows, children's performances, story telling, live music, raffles and yummy food for kids and adults.
Keep reading to find out how you can enter the giveaway.
One happy Mommy Poppins reader will win four tickets on any of the remaining dates Kiddie Cruises sail this summer: 8/31, 9/14, 9/28, 10/12, 10/26, 11/9, 11/23, 12/14, 12/21. Boarding begins at 11:30am and the boat departs from Pier #40 which is on West Houston St. and the West Side Highway.
How to enter our Kiddie Cruise Giveaway:
If you would like to enter to win four free tickets to Kiddie Cruise post a comment here and let us know what you're reading this summer.
- You must leave your comment by Sunday, August 10th at 10PM to be considered.
- Anonymous comments can not be considered.
- Neither will multiple commenters.
- We promise not to use your emails for anything other than getting in touch the winners.
- All My Children: Eco-Conscious, Child-Centered Care to the Lower East Side
- Weekday Events for NYC Kids: Parades, Free Kids' Concerts, World Science Festival May 25-29
- News: Another Notable Toy Store to Close, Greener School Lunchrooms and Brighter Commutes
- This Week: Day Trips, Beaches and Memorial Day Weekend Family Fests